The sun was shining bright and longer at our house today, which means Spring is getting closer! And I can’t wait! Can you? This Birds Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of Birds printables.
Included in this set
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Birds Glossary Sheet
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Types of Birds mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Birds Printables – Birds Coloring Pages, Birds Tot/PreK Pack and Birds Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Birds Birds, Nests & Eggs (Take Along Guides)Backyard Birds (Field Guides for Young Naturalists)National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Birds of North America (National Geo Backyard Guides)The Young Birder’s Guide to Birds of North America (Peterson Field Guides)DK Eyewitness Books: Bird: Discover the Fascinating World of Birds their Natural History, Behavior
DOWNLOAD BIRDS MINI PUZZLE UNIT
The Types of Birds Mini Puzzle Unit includes 29 pages of activities that will help teach your kids about 12 different birds. They will complete crossword puzzles, word searches, word scrambles, matching, sudoku and much more!
To download the Birds Mini Puzzle Pack, complete the form below. Upon submission, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Norway: Our Final Stop in Northern Europe with Printable Unit Study - June 24, 2019
- Toy Story 3 – Movie Study Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Aladdin Inspired Magic Lamp PreK Math Pack - June 17, 2019