Last week we started the 30 Days of Bible series here. And I wanted a way to share with you all some of what was in each post. So I gathered quotes from each post and put together a printable just for you!
These quotes are not only uplifting, but encouraging as you walk this road of Faith. This file is in PDF format, so you can easily download it and print as you wish. There are several ways you can enjoy them.
- Display them around your house
- Print one a day/week to meditate on and be encouraged
- Print ones that encourage you in an area you struggle. Place it somewhere you will see each day.
How will you display yours?
Remember – don’t forget to visit the series page where you will find each days posts!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Preparing Your Homeschooler for the ACT - April 3, 2020
- Learning More About Shakespeare Through a Shakespearean Unit Study - April 2, 2020
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020