Every year Groundhog day seems to sneak up on me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s over-shadowed by the upcoming day of love or mashed between 7 family birthdays that fall between Jan 15 and Feb 15 or what. But this year I’m determined to make it a fun-filled day of learning and wonder!! In anticipation, I have created some fun coloring sheets for the kids!!
These coloring sheets are perfect to pair with other Groundhog Day units and studies. There are 30 pages total in this set. They are perfect for ages Preschool and up!!
Here’s what’s included:
- 10 plain coloring pages
- 10 coloring pages with traceable manuscript writing phrases
- 10 coloring pages with traceable cursive writing phrases
Want more ideas? Check out my Groundhog Day board on Pinterest.
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about Groundhog Day, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Download yours today!
These adorable Groundhog Day Coloring Pages are the perfect addition to your February 2nd festivities or Groundhog’s Day Unit Study.
To download the Groundhog Day Coloring Pages, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learning More About Shakespeare Through a Shakespearean Unit Study - April 2, 2020
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020
- Breathe New Life into Your Homeschool through Unit Studies - March 30, 2020